When you communicate with an animal you do this intuitively. You are mentally sending and receiving thoughts, images and emotions. You can do this from a distance, from a photo or with some of the animal's hair or just their name. You can also communicate with them whilst in their presence. Animals are masters at intiuitive communication; they use their senses. Throughout the centuries and due to our culture and modern life we have surpressed our natural ability.
How can it help?
It can help in many ways.
- With behaviour problems - fear, aggression, separation anxiety, unwanted behaviours.
- To enhance training - increase concentration/focus.
- Find lost animals.
- To find out the wants and needs of the animal and to improve relationships.
- To get assistance during illness and death.
- To get help introducing animals and in adopting animals.
- To find out about the past of a rescued animal.